Affiliations & Recognition Awards
Industry and Business/Commerce Affiliations:
• NAPA-National Asphalt Pavement Association
• ARTBA-American Road and Transportation Builders Association
• CIM-Construction Industries of Massachusetts
• MAAPA-Massachusetts Asphalt and Aggregate Producers Association
• ACCGS-Affiliated Chambers of Western MA
• QHCC-Quaboag Hills Chamber of Commerce
• APA-Asphalt Pavement Association
Quality in Construction awards on multiple projects from NAPA Diamond Achievement and Diamond Quality Awards
NAPA Diamond Program
Diamond Achievement critiques operations in both the manufacturing plant and around the plant’s site. The aspects address include: appearance, operations, environmental practices, safety, permitting and regulatory compliance and community relations.
Diamond Quality extends the idea of a blueprint for excellence to the pavement material that is produced. The areas evaluated include: quality management, RAP and aggregate handling, asphalt storage, drying and mixing, air quality, truck scales, silos and control rooms.