Affiliations & Recognition Awards
Industry and Business/Commerce Affiliations:
• NAPA-National Asphalt Pavement Association
• ARTBA-American Road and Transportation Builders Association
• CIM-Construction Industries of Massachusetts
• MAAPA-Massachusetts Asphalt and Aggregate Producers Association
• ACCGS-Affiliated Chambers of Western MA
• QHCC-Quaboag Hills Chamber of Commerce
• APA-Asphalt Pavement Association
Quality in Construction awards on multiple projects from NAPA Diamond Achievement and Diamond Quality Awards
David J Callahan, CEO
• Past MA State Director for NAPA
• Board Member of MAAPA & Past Chairman
• Board Member and Chair of CIM
• Board of Trustees, Wilbraham Monson Academy – A Global Secondary Educational Institution
Janet M Callahan, President
• Board Member and Chair of MAAPA
• Past Board Member and Chair of CIM
• Woman Business Leadership Award, Bay Path College
• Past President and Board Member, ROCA Inc.
Jon E Callahan, Operations Manager
• NAPA – MA State Director
• Chairman of Environmental Committee
• Board Member for MAAPA
Many PPC employees also take an active role in serving as volunteers. They’re involved as committee members on town boards, advisors to community college technical departments, volunteer fire fighters or little league coaches.
NAPA Diamond Program
Diamond Achievement critiques operations in both the manufacturing plant and around the plant’s site. The aspects address include: appearance, operations, environmental practices, safety, permitting and regulatory compliance and community relations.
Diamond Quality extends the idea of a blueprint for excellence to the pavement material that is produced. The areas evaluated include: quality management, RAP and aggregate handling, asphalt storage, drying and mixing, air quality, truck scales, silos and control rooms.